mardi 17 mai 2011

Thursday Blogspot Strike : No Quote

Last Thursday Blogger was "unavailable".
Last Friday too.
So there was no Thursday quote last week.

There is nothing in common with this but we had a strike in Paris public transports too...

But since you must have been very surprised not to find your beloved Weekly Quote, here is the one I had chosen...

If you were here, you could see me dancing & singing. I have known that song by heart for so many years and sang it so many times when I was younger in front of my TV with my sisters, cousins and friends. 

It is the very Best of Bollywood : best actors, best choregraphy, best song, best clothes, best lyrics...
Best Movie !


(c) "Bole Chudiyan" from K3G 

* K3G is the smaller title of the famous movie "Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Gham"

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire