jeudi 13 octobre 2011

ER reminiscence

Today's quote is a reminiscence.

No nostalgy.
Not even a word.
Just an old well-known music.
A former TV show opening.

40 seconds which sum up 15 years of French sunday nights, when I used to hurry up ending doing my homework to watch this.

Because there is NO doubt,
ER has been the best medical TV show ever.
A lot of blood
NFS-chimi-iono-blood gases-surgery calling
Very ill and dying people
Open-heart reanimation
Authoritative bosses
Real medical diagnosis
Great sexy actors.

I have been in the south of France for a few days.
By chance I found back an old DVD pack.
I watched 2 episodes last sunday night.
As I usually did.
I had told you : reminiscence.

It was a really good evening.
I felt peace and appeasement.
For the 1rst time after weeks of troubles.
Believe me, calm and peace were all I needed that day.



(c) TM & 2001Warner Bros
(c) France 2 - NBC

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire