vendredi 16 décembre 2011

All I want for Christmas is YOUUUUUUUUUU !!!

"All I want for Xmas is YOUUUUUUUU!"

Love Actually


***


Christmas is a time to be together.
Xmas is a time to go back home.
Xmas is a time to travel.
Xmas is THE time when airports and trains are crowded.

Xmas is a time to celebrate.
Xmas is a time to sing.
Xmas is a time to pray.
Xmas is a time to eat too much delicious food.
Xmas is a time to rest.
Xmas is a time to experience peace.

Xmas has always been a time to watch movies too.
French TV always broadcast many of them between Xmas and New Year's Eve.
We'll have "Gone with the wind" again.
We'll have many cartoon (Disney, Asterix...) too.
We'll have Xmas movies too.

Xmas holidays start today in France.
I wished my friends to enjoy this time with their family.
"Merry Xmas and see you in 2012"

I can't imagine that 2011 started almost a year ago.
Time goes by too fast.
Luckily even when life is hard, you have your relatives.
That's what really matters.

"Love Actually" always makes me feel happy & Xmas-y, laugh, sing and want to live in London.
I know the dialogues by heart.

It gathers most of the best British sexiest actors.

Enjoy !


***


(c) "Love Actually" - Studio Canal

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire