lundi 25 janvier 2010

"Julie & Julia" & Meryl Streep

A few months ago I decided to go to the movies, after a long busy day, on a Friday night. Just to have a time for me, all by myself... to do what I want, when I want to.

And there I found Julie & Julia.

I thought :
"There's a new movie with Meryl Streep,
For sure I go. 
And, Oh, it's a movie by Nora Ephron.
All right, for sure I double go !!"

I have to acknowledge that when Meryl Streep is in a movie, I don't even look at the story, well, I just "run" watching it. And one more time I have not been deceived.

Julie & Julia is funny, so full of those wonderful clichés about the French cook, life in Paris and the true story of a blogger.

Above all it seems as if you were living with the real Julia Child, who is so famous in the U.S.

So here is the trailer of Julie & Julia


(c) Julie & Julia - A movie by Nora Ephron 
2009 Sony Pictures Digital Inc.

And Meryl Streep's Speech when she got the 2010 Gloden Globe of the Best Actress for this movie


 (c) Gloden Globe Awards Academy - Meryl Streep's Speech

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire