jeudi 21 avril 2011

"You must be the change you want to see in the world." - Gandhi

"You must be the change you want to see in the world."

***

"When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. 
Think of it... ALWAYS."

***

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

***

"Whatever you do will be insignificant, but it is very important that you do it."

***

"Strength does not come from physical capacity. 
It comes from an indomitable will."
Mahatma Gandhi


All those quotes are so important to me. 
They bring us back to what is essential in life and focus us on it.  

Love
Will
Action
Respect
Hope

I keep thinking of them, specially when I have to make difficult choices.

2 commentaires:

  1. Dear Frenchy,

    I love these quotes. I love hearing more from Ghandi than just the "change" quote (even though it's such a great one). And I love your quote Thursdays.

    Bisous,

    Adena

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dear Adena,
    I'm glad you liked the "change" quote. It's my favourite ! I do believe in (good) examples.
    Bisous,
    Frenchy Baguette

    RépondreSupprimer