lundi 3 mai 2010

"Away we go" by Sam Mendes

Sometimes you know just before discovering a movie that you will like it.
This was the certainty I had for "Away we go" by Sam Mendes.

And I was not wrong.

This movie is a nice real trip made by two lovers in their thirties, who are about to have a baby. But what is the most suitable place to raise a child, to build your family?

This is the best movie I watched in 2009.

I can remember this day. It was one Friday evening of December, when it was freezing outside. I had had such an exhausting day of classes at the Sorbonne University. It was 7.30 p.m. and I was half-asleep in the bus. I had decided to go back home with a bus in order to see all the Xmas decorations  in the streets of Paris. And as I was arriving near Montparnasse, I saw all the cinemas.

Maybe you're not like me, but sometimes I like to do things by myself, for myself, just immediately. Sometimes it is eating a crêpe with nutella.  This day it was entering a cinema and trying to see if there was a movie I could like.

And there half-frozen but totally awakened I found "Away we go". 

To me, a good movie is a movie which makes you a lasting impression and which makes you think. This time, it was the case.

I this movie, you have brilliant actors, a well-written script, a good sense of details and photography, a talented director. Plus a gorgeous soundtrack by Alexi Murdoch.

But most of all, I went out of the cinema with a smile on my lips the whole evening long. So did the other spectators. You feel just relaxed, at ease after watching this movie.
And you wish that one day you will be blessed enough to meet one person, with whom you will be in love like them.

Thus do not hesitate, go and watch "Away we go"

(c) "Away we go" directed by Sam Mendes

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire