dimanche 2 janvier 2011

No New Year's Resolutions for 2011


This year, I decided that I would not take resolutions.

Because everybody knows that New Year's Resolutions disappear after January.

Instead, I decided to list the most important 5 things that I want to realize in 2011.
Five realistic goals.
Five personal goals.
Five important goals to me.

Because Life is so short.
Because no one but you can live your OWN life.
Because it is time to curb this gloomy occidental mood.
Because 2011 is totally new and allows everything to happen.
Because this year I want to see life as a HALF-FULL glass.

I wish you all the BEST for this New Year.

May 2011 bring you Love, Happiness, Joy, Good Health, Prosperity, Good Fortune, New opportunities to travel and to meet interesting people from different countries.

In 2011...

CARPE DIEM !


2 commentaires:

  1. I love this Frenchy! I can't wait to hear what happens with your five goals!

    Bisous

    Adena

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thanks Adena :)
    I'll let you know...
    Bisous and Carpe Diem,
    Frenchy Baguette

    RépondreSupprimer